Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Poor and Needy

I wrote this entry originally in my personal journal on August 20 but feel compelled to share it here today.

Psalm 109:22 "For I am poor and needy, and my heart is wounded within me."

Despite the many times God has sustained me financially or otherwise I still panic when a crisis occurs. Thankfully God reminds me of His promise to never forsake me. Day by day, trial by trial God is growing my faith. He truly is the great protector. In the trial, when I feel at my most helpless, God is so generous and loving... If I had to deal people like me, doubters weak in faith, as God does I know the result would not be the same. I would have thrown my hands up in frustration and walked away from the ones with so little faith but God, lover of my soul, gently reminds me of how faithful He has always been to me... He soothes my worrying spirit and delivers me from the trial, in His own time. And at the end of it all, I look back and wonder why I was so worried. God had me covered the whole time. What an awesome God I serve.

2 Comments:

At 7:32 p.m., Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I hear you on that! Great job on the blog by the way my friend!

 
At 9:41 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Krissy, Just dropping by to say I love you! And He really does have it all mapped out!!! Be sure and let Him lead though..so you won't have to retrace so many steps...the one that take when you the way you want to go-experience is a great teacher! Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home