Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas Concert...



Tuesday night was my daughter's first school concert and I was pleasantly surprised when I attended it. I had expected a barrage of songs about Santa Claus and the holidays but to my delight, atleast 3/4 of the songs were traditional Christian Christmas songs. I really enjoyed hearing songs praising God at school. It provides a bit of hope and light in a school system that has done its best to completely erase God from its curriculum.




Also, in case I don't get on here again before Christmas, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas filled with the blessings that only God can give. Take care and God Bless.

3 Comments:

At 7:37 p.m., Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

So glad that K's concert went well! I hope she didn't get tired half way through and sit down this time LOL.

I hope to see you over Christmas!! God bless!

 
At 1:13 a.m., Blogger Holly said...

Merry Christmas a little late.... I hope that you had a great Christmas!

 
At 3:18 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope you had a great christmas. blessings to you always.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home