Friday, June 23, 2006

Coffee, coffee, coffee

Just because it is 12:30 in the morning and I should really be in bed, getting ready for a busy day tommorrow, I thought I would put this little quiz out there for the world... mostly because I LOVE coffee... The quiz says that I am best associated with black coffee... in theory maybe, but in reality I enjoy a large triple triple from Tim Hortins, just in case you were wondering and just in case you feel the need to buy me one tommorrow morning... cause quite frankly at this rate, I am gonna need one, or two, or three to keep me going. So with no further adieu, I believe I will leave the quiz to you and hit the sack. G'night.

You are a Black Coffee

At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable

At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty

You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it

Your caffeine addiction level: high

3 Comments:

At 7:57 p.m., Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I am Frappachino...or however you spell it. I don't rightly agree with everything though because it said I turn to coffee when I crave something sweet...nope, that would be chocolate I turn to lol.

 
At 5:07 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm not really into too much coffee because of caffeine. but i savor it each time i take a cup.

 
At 3:34 a.m., Blogger Chris Beason said...

Too funny...I'm a black coffee too, but in reality I'm more of a Frappachino like Shelley! I love hot coffee especially at night in the winter and in the summer I love it cold, but I'll take it just about anyway and anytime I can get it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home